Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

TeaserTuesdaysTEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from… that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given! Please avoid spoilers!


"In time, I will tame you and turn your aspiration for revenge into subservience and love. Until then, I cannot grant you the freedom to roam around my house that you desire."

From The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy, p. 159.

Happy Reading!!

13 comments:

  1. Well, that sounds like a challenge, doesn't it! Good teaser.

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a little threatening to me! Good teaser, wonder where it goes from there.

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Makes me wonder what's happening...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm Do I sense trouble ahead??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those were different times...
    thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teaser - I've started this book, then took it to a book club meeting, and someone borrowed it!! Yikes!!

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser. Read some good reviews about this book.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)