Monday, September 6, 2010

WINNER: The Life O'Reilly

It's that time! Time to announce the winner of a signed copy of The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen! Many thanks to all of you who entered the contest. In the end, there could only be one winner and I let Random.org choose the lucky reader. Congratulations are in order for...


Please join me in congratulating Sharon on her win! I will be sending out an email and if I don't hear back from her within 48 hours, I will choose a new winner.
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon54220! Hope you enjoy the book. I have a copy of it, still to read, but it sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying all your great posts and content! Following you now.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)