Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm On A Blog Break... Indefinitely

All right, folks, it's official... I am on a book-blogging break.  I still enjoy getting to read books when I have the time, but frankly, I just don't have it in me to write and post reviews these days, as there is just too much else going on in life!  Sometimes it's a miracle I can read a book, much less put my thoughts about it in writing! :-)

I don't know how long this blogging break will be -- it could be permanent -- but I appreciate everyone's support of Melissa's Bookshelf since I started it in early 2009 and hope you'll continue to peruse my older posts and reviews.

I wish the best for all of you and hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for you!  Happy Reading!!!
Signature

9 comments:

  1. I wish you a Happy New Year Melissa!! I'll miss your posts, but will keep in touch on Facebook =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss reading your blog. Funny that you posted this today as I posted my first post after a 2 month hiatus. I am trying to renew my blog. Take care of yourself. I'm sure I'll see you on Twitter and/or Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry to hear this! I completely understand, though - sometimes life is that way. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just as I start up again.... :) I'll be reading back posts. The hard part with be comments!

    Good luck with everything and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do what you need to for yourself, but I'll miss not reading your feed. Take care of yourself and do what you love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Melissa. I know you have a lot to look forward to. Maybe we will see you back here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Melissa! Enjoy your break, I too have been struggling with time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with everything going on right now - your presence has been missed in the blogosphere, so I do hope you have a chance to return sometime!

    Meghan @ Medieval Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested to read blogs very much..I can gather more information and update my knowledge..

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)