Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Waiting on" Wednesday: The Reckoning.

Book cover
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) by Kelley Armstrong. Release Date: April 6, 2010.

Synopsis (from Goodreads):

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment.

We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.


This series started off a little slow for me, but improved with the second book. I am hopeful that the third book will do the trilogy justice--only another couple of months until I find out!


Signature

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, but this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Great Series! I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try this out at some point. My sister has the first!!!

    I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, get a load of that necklace! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read the second book in the series but I'm looking forward to this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy ~ I know, love that big gemstone, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)