Sunday, July 4, 2010

WINNER: Storm Born!

Book cover
It's Sunday morning, time to announce the winner of last week's contest for my copy of Storm Born! Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. This week Random.org has chosen...

Jessy!!!!

Please join me in congratulating her! I have sent out an email, but as always, if I do not hear back within 48 hours I will choose a new winner. Keep your eyes out for this week's giveaway, which I'll be posting shortly.

And Happy Independence Day to those of you in the U.S. Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend!! :-)
Signature

2 comments:

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)