Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogoversary Contest Winner!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and entered my Blogoversary contest! It was nice to see faces both new and familiar and I truly appreciate all the well-wishes! It was also fun to see which of my reviews you have enjoyed the most over this last year. I am definitely looking forward to another wonderful year in book blogging!!!

But I know what you all are really interested in is who the big winner was. Congratulations are in order for...

Vivienne of Serendipity!

Viv, I have contacted you to get your e-gift card preferences... If I do not hear back within 48 hours I will let Random.org choose a new winner. Thank you again to everyone who participated. If I could give all of you $25 gift cards, I would! Your support means so much to me!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay me!!! I did send you a message. Thank you so much Melissa. Would like either UK Depository or Amazon.co.uk please. I don't mind American books sites, but not sure if they will send to England for me.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)