Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday

I thought I'd participate in "Waiting On" Wednesday this week, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. There are a few titles whose release dates I'm anxiously anticipating, and here are a couple at the top of the list...
7th Heaven coverI'm ready for the paperback edition to come out already! Sadly I still have to wait until April 7th. (I know the 8th book will be hot on the heels of it, too!) I've actually held off on reading #7 until the paperback comes out. I've had so many other books on my plate that it wasn't that hard, but I'm ready to read some more about the Women's Murder Club!

Angels Blood coverI've also read several good things on a couple of blogs about this title (and author), due out March 3rd. Fortunately my wait won't be too much longer!

I hope to write another review in the next couple of days as well. Term Limits is proving to be very exciting and I'm looking forward to blogging about it in a bit more detail soon! The action has certainly gotten my heart pounding on more than one occasion! I'm a little over halfway through, but we're talking about a 600+ page novel, so I've still got a ways to go.

I also hope none of my regulars was thrown off by the slight change in my blog layout. I got tired of how busy 3 columns looked, so I went back to two, but with the same width of the three-column layout. I think this will look a little better and less junky (hopefully).

Happy Hump Day, everyone! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great books you have waiting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks beautiful! Enjoy the books when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Nalini Singh, but I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)