Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Finds

FridayFinds One thing I'm finding (I'm sorry, terrible pun) is that I enjoy participating in the various daily memes that are out there in the book blogging community. Today's Friday Finds is no exception, but I'll spare everyone the full list of books I've added to my wish list this week, and just go with the handful that are at the top of that list.

Need coverI've read several good reviews about this book, so it went on my wish list pretty quickly.

North of Beautiful coverI think that one of the first reviews I read when I entered the book blogging world was for North of Beautiful. After reading several more, earlier this week I made it official and put it on my wish list.

Adoration of Jenna Fox coverThe Adoration of Jenna Fox sounded fascinating, and it's pretty different from most of the books I find myself reading. If there's one thing I want to do, it's branch out from the "same old."

Hunger Games cover

This title gets good reviews everywhere... in the blogging community, BN.com, Amazon.com... All the more reason to add it to my TBR wishlist.

Well, that's a mere nibble from the stack of books I discovered this week. I can't wait to see what I find next week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)