Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays...

Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday. Mondays are always busier for me, with less time to be online reading my favorite blogs! But I thought I'd participate in this week's "Teaser Tuesday."

TeaserTuesdaysTeaser Tuesdays asks you to:

~Grab your current read.
~Let the book fall open to a random page.
~Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
~You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
~Please avoid spoilers!

So here's mine--I thought it turned out to be a pretty good one. :-)

"All four of the deceased had stated in their wills that they were to be buried in their home states. With the obvious security issues arising from the string of assassinations, it was decided that it would be best to have Basset join his three fallen comrades rather than have a separate ceremony in two days."

These lines are from Vince Flynn's first book, Term Limits. It's the first time I've read this author and I'm only about 60-70 pages into the book so far, but it's got me hooked!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for leaving me such a nice comment on a book review on my site. I've listed your blog as one of my favorites, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)