Monday, October 5, 2009

Belated Announcement: Winner of The Popularity Rules!


First off my apologies for completely forgetting to announce the winner of my copy of The Popularity Rules by Abby McDonald... Thank you to everyone who entered. Random.org has selected the winner, so congrats to...

Katie of Katie's Bookshelf!!!

I have sent you an email, please let me know your mailing address within 48 hours, or I will have to select another winner. Congrats again and I hope you enjoy The Popularity Rules!!
Signature

2 comments:

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)