Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winner: The Lost Chalice

Somehow I completely forgot to post the winner of my copy of Vernon Silver's The Lost Chalice! Oops! So without further delay, I'd like you all to join me in congratulating...



Please send me your mailing information within 48 hours and I will ship the book to you by the end of the week! If I do not hear from you by this time on Friday, I will have to choose a new winner... Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. Keep your eyes open for more contests soon!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! (may be slightly over-excited, but well, you know...) :) I emailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found ur blog! i'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)