Sunday, June 13, 2010

Perchance to Dream ARC WINNER!

Book cover
I am back from NC so it is time to announce the winner of my ARC of Perchance to dream. Thanks so much to everyone who entered! Unfortunately there could only be one winner, and so Random.org chose...


I've sent Harmony an email, but if I do not hear back within 48 hours I will choose another winner. Please join me in congratulating Harmony on her big win!

Please also be sure to enter my giveaway for Holly Black's Tithe, as well. Happy Reading!
Signature

1 comment:

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)