Friday, September 18, 2009

My 300th Post: Thursday Thunks a Day Late

Welcome to the September 17th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
You know, I don't think I would. There's nothing like a good hug. I don't see how I could keep myself from giving/receiving hugs!

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
Yep, but not so hard as to break my skin.

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
Blue :-p

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
No idea. I don't know any kids in school now, and it's only been about 10 years since I graduated from high school.

5. What is your news source?
FoxNews.com and whatever I find when searching Google.

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
All kinds! But most particularly, book lovers :-)

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
Are you hungry or dehydrated? (That's usually my problem.)

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
Probably a salad. Isn't that usually at the start of most buffets? So technically, lettuce would be first...

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
Heck no! Doesn't sound like any fun at all!

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Probably relaxing with the hubby and watching TV/surfing the net. Unless it's Tuesday... then I'm at work.

***Note: I just realized that this is my 299th post. Oops. :-) I had another post scheduled on the 23rd that hasn't yet published. But thank you for the congratulatory wishes all the same!***
Signature

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 300 posts! That's wonderful! I know I enjoy reading them : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 300 posts...doesn't it seem to fly by and not seem like it could be true! Thanks for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 300th post !! WOW...hope to get there myself someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 300 posts! I haven't even gotten to 50 yet. You have a beautiful blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 300 posts! And I like your answers...I found that a lot of mine would be the same... :-) Especially the giving up hugs one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on hitting the 300 post (by now I'm sure you have since I'm catching up with my Google Reader)! it's hard to believe, isn't it?

    I enjoyed reading your responses to this week's meme. I don't think I would give up hugs for a million dollars either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't ya just love reading these...i like yours

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)