Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Contest Winners!!!

I'm excited to announce the two winners of my 300 Followers Contest!! There were a total of 565 entries, can you believe it?!

First up, our winner of the book valued at $10 or less from Book Depository:

Valorie @ Morbid Romantic!!

And our GRAND PRIZE winner of a $25 online gift card for Amazon.com or BN.com is:

Jennifer @ Rundpinne!!!

Congrats to you both!!!! I've sent you emails, so I hope to hear from you soon! If I don't hear back from you within 48 hours, I will choose a new winner.
Signature

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for having the contest, Melissa! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Melissa! I love it! I'm writing an eBook on Natural Childbirth right now and would love for you to read it when it is done =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have won Melissa! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the natural childbirth book..!!
    Congratulations on 565 entries holy cow. I think I would go insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an awesome contest Melissa! Congrats to the lucky winners, have fun choosing!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)