Thursday, September 10, 2009

My ABC's

Photobucket
I was tagged by Austenfan at Reality Bites... Fiction Does it Better! for this ABC meme and figured, why not join in the fun? So here we go!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share your ABCs
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

Here goes. . .

Available or single? Taken! Married since May of last year.

Best Friend? The hubster and my parents.

Cake or Pie? Depends on what kind! But more often than not, cake!

Drink of choice? My mother's sweet tea or water. And the occasional Coke/Fanta Zero.

Essential item for every day use? How about deodorant? Speaking of which, I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Real Men Don't Use Deodorant." Ick! Glad I wasn't riding in that truck...

Favorite color? Pink!

Google? You bet! Everyone should Google!

Hometown? Born in Williamsburg, VA. Grew up in Yorktown, VA.

Indulgences? Books & jewelry

January or February? January! My birthday month (and my hubby's, too!)

Kids and their names? None (yet).

Life is incomplete without…? Love.

Marriage date? May 17, 2008.

Number of siblings? 0

Oranges or apples? Apples. I've never been able to get into oranges. Now clementines? That's another matter, just not for this question...

Phobias and fears? Spiders!!!

Quote for the day? I am totally cheating and using a random quote generator (because I'm lazy this morning): "I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room." ~ Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Reason to smile? One of my good friends is getting married this weekend and we're going to her wedding!

Season? Fall and Spring. I just love the colors!

Tag 3 people: I apologize if you've already done this...
Toni at A Circle of Books
Lissa at Lissa's Long Yarn
Vivienne at Serendipity

Unknown fact about me? Hmmm... I took piano lessons for 12 years when I was growing up.

Vegetable you hate? If beets are a vegetable, that's what I'm going with here.

Worst habit? Does shopping count?

X-rays you’ve had? None

Your fave food? So many possibilities here.... Thai, Italian, steak, chocolate, strawberries... Part of the problem is I'm hungry--must eat breakfast!

Zodiac sign? Capricorn
Signature

12 comments:

  1. What a fun meme -- glad you participated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you filled this out. I think its neat to get to see these answers.

    I have to agree with you on fall and spring. They are my two favorite seasons as well. I enjoy all the colors and life that comes alive at these times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping should never be considered a bad habit. I should be encouraged and nurtured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deodorant definitely is a must! Beets made my list for the vegetable I hate too. Ick!

    Have fun at the wedding this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I have been tagged. You play a mean game of tag. Only joking. Love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate beets, am a Capricorn, and love Thai, too! I heart this meme because I think you can always find something in common with others...

    Great answers - some of them were really fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the oldest of 5 children, I often think back fondly on those four years, one month, and 20 some days when I was an only child. Now I know that you lived the dream. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that was FUN! :)

    A very belated wedding anniv greeting :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ew ew ew I do not like beets either! I'm a Capricorn too and I have 3 sisters....you want a few?? lol I love reading these things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on beets and spiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you answered it. :) And wow, you play the piano? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm an only too and my hubby and parents are also my best friends :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)