Saturday, December 5, 2009

WINNER: 16x20 Rolled Canvas Print

I'm excited to announce the winner of the 16x20 Rolled Canvas Print, courtesy of Online Poster Printing. This is such a cool item that will make a great present--even if it's only to yourself! :-)

So I'd like to congratulate our winner...


I am sending your email address to the sponsors and you will hear from them on December 12th, with further instructions on ordering your rolled canvas print at that time. Please be sure to have your image file ready.

Thanks to everyone who entered this contest and congrats again to Janssen!
Signature

3 comments:

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)