Sunday, May 6, 2012

DNF: Fear by Michael Grant

Well, folks, it's true. I have hit my wall with this series and could not finish Fear. It finally just became too gruesome for me. There are so many other books I would rather be reading right now that I just couldn't force myself to continue slogging through this one.

I know many of you loved Fear and love the series. I think for me these books have just carried on for too long. I would have been satisfied if the series could have ended after the fourth book.

I have to admit -- it's pretty liberating to just give it up and move on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)