Monday, August 20, 2012

Back from Vacation!

Yes, I'm back and I must say I had a very relaxing week away... Not only that, but I managed to finish reading 8 books! I haven't had that much time to devote to reading since I can't remember when. Most of the books were pretty good, fortunately -- just a couple of "duds" in the lot.

Of course, now I have to put all my thoughts together for some reviews... I hope to post one later today and sprinkle them through the next couple of weeks.

I plan to share some pictures from the trip for this week's Saturday Snapshot post, though I didn't get to take nearly as many as I planned (traveling with a wee one changes things quite a bit, haha).

I'll do my best to catch up on some blog visiting, too, though work will also be consuming a lot of my time this week as I catch up.

At any rate, it is good to be back! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! 8 books is amazing!! Glad you had the chance to catch up on some reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)