Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Of Thieves and Elves


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Nothing like scheduling your post for the wrong time, whoops! But better late in the day than on Wednesday ;-) Here is my teaser this week:

"You act as though you know something," Tride said, again detecting a hint of reluctance in the Elder's demeanor. "Something you have yet to tell me." But Eonen did not take kindly to the accusation from his inexperienced Learner and gave him a stern look. Tride shuddered at the angry glare as the Elder's golden eyes pierced his soul like a hot iron.

~ page 69 (of 238 on my Nook) from Of Thieves and Elves by A. P. Stephens

13 comments:

  1. That will teach him to question an Elder! lol

    Thanks for stopping by My Teaser Post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the Elder has a wicked glare! Good teaser.
    My teaser is from HOT ISSUES, COOL CHOICES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    Have a great week.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I shuddered just reading about the angry glare! :) Thanks for sharing & for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the names of characters in fantasy books. They are epic!

    Here's my teaser:
    http://library1baby.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-gaming-vote.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love the Elves on the cover!! Fab teaser!!

    Here's My TT and Giveaway
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is a great teaser. I do hope you are enjoying the book. It's an all new book to me, and I do love my elves. :D Thank you!

    I have a teaser up today as well...with dragons. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-129.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Thanks for sharing a bit of my book. ANd thank you to everyone for the kind words. I encourage you to give the book a read. Out on all ebook markets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe... you also have a teaser about eloquent looks this week. Very nice.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser. Sounds like a good book too. What a cute blog you have! I love your book fairy..
    New follower. Have a great rest of the week..
    Teaser Tuesdays @Books and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by ours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome teaser! He better not question an Elder ever again? Lol.
    Thanks so much for passing by blog!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)