Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thunks (06.11.09)

Welcome to the June 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.

1. What is your least favorite candy bar?
Good grief, I'm having to think about this one too much. Let's go with Three Musketeers.

2. If I were to call you, what would you say?
Depends on what you asked.

3. What is your favorite type of leaf?
Uhhhhhh, maple???

4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? MYOB
- swam in a lake? Never
- went barefoot outside? Yesterday
- ate peas? Probably within the last week or two

5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.
He's a retired aerospace engineer who just happens to be a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and he's the best Dad ever!!

6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Not that I know of, lol.

7. How often do you clean your toilet?
Once/week ideally.

8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it.
Usually at least once a year. I'm very fair and burn very easily. The worst was when I went to Savannah a couple of years ago and forgot sunscreen. Lobster arms!!!! Very painful.

9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?
Probably 6-7. Only managed 5 last night :-(

10 How many hours did you get last night?
Oops, I must be psychic, see above.

11. Take a picture of something. Post it.
The camera's packed for our trip to my husband's family reunion today, sorry!

12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?
They better not be, I just showered!

13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?
Well, it's not hard since the unit attached to ours is empty, and on the other side it's just a woman named Peggy.

7 comments:

  1. I love to read this every week, it is so entertaining. I get sunburnt a lot too. The joys of being a former redhead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- MYOB! Good answer.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/13-best-places-to-live-in-usthursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved #4, I'm slow it took me a minute. lol

    Have a great time at the reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup I think MYOB is a good answer..I should have said it but am too ornery to let that get by me!LOL
    Have fun at the reunion!!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at #13 especially :)

    You've never swum in a lake?! You should make that a goal ... lakes can be cool and clear, and they almost always include a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)