Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thunks (06.25.09)

Welcome to the June 24th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico.

1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one?
If it's a kid from the local school, I probably will. Unless it's the 6th or 7th one to stop by the house. Can't support 'em all!
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some?
I've never really gotten that one. So no, I probably wouldn't.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years?
On rare occasions, yes.
4. Whats on your computer desktop background?
Currently (at work) it's our company logo. At home it's a picture of a butterfly from our recent anniversary trip to Callaway Gardens.
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater?
I'll have to defer to my mother on this one, but I think it might have been The Jungle Book???
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass?
Ha, probably not. I took Chemistry in 10th grade and I can't say I remember much about it.
7. Describe heaven.
Words can't describe it.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?
Infested? Nah. Maybe a random pest here or there, but definitely not infested. *shudders to think about it*
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores?
Again, I'd have to defer to my mother on this one, but I don't think so.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken?
Not that I'm aware of.
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprised to find?
Can't really think of anything. We don't have much out of the ordinary or unexpected.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty?
Haven't made up my mind on this one.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear?
A Teddy Bear.
14. Where was the last place you went?
The bathroom? Or geographically speaking?--in which case, the office. Or vacation-wise?--Scenic Wolf Resort in Mars Hill, North Carolina.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one?
Nope.

1 comment:

  1. You must have a really nice boss if you get to write your blog at work.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)