Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Forest Born


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I haven't been very good about participating in this weekly, have I? Well, here's a peek at what I'm reading at the moment. And while it might sound spoilerish, it actually isn't if you've read the synopsis and the book up to that point -- I promise I'm not ruining the book for you!!

"She?" Isi frowned. "Who is she?"

"Who? The one who'll fry you up for breakfast."

"Not ringing a bell," said Enna.

He spoke slowly, as if they were hard of hearing. "The queen of Kel. Imagine not knowing who it is wants you dead."

~ page 121 of Forest Born
(The Books of Bayern #4)
 by Shannon Hale

5 comments:

  1. So i haven't read the other ones since this is the fourth one. But it does sound interesting. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hale has so many more books than i thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I like the cover! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Teaser Tuesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)