Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Snapshot: Time to Play Outside!

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at Alyce's blog, At Home With Books.
I am so glad the weather is finally consistently warmer! It is nice to have the option to take the kiddo to play outside at one of the neighborhood playgrounds and today I am planning to finally plant the flowers in the bed around our patio out back. Spring finally feels like it is really here -- not to mention the pollen had been going crazy and covering everything in yellow, lol... Anyway, last Saturday we took SweetPea to the playground where she got her fill of going down the slide over and over and over again...





Now I'm off to visit your Snapshot posts before heading outside to plant flowers. Happy Saturday!!

15 comments:

  1. I love the look of joy on Sweet Pea's face as she goes down the slide...that takes me back to when my kids were little.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy your spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. park time is so much fun! I'm glad the weather is permitting such beautiful days, enjoy! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious moments you captured...love the expression on her face going down the slide! Enjoy the spring weather and planting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are WAY warmer than us. I'd have to scrap the ice off the slide before going down. Enjoyed your wee one, that look of joy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like she had a terrific time! The changing of the seasons is always so fun with little ones--it's like a whole new world opens up for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! I bet you will be spending lots of time at that slide! :)

    We had a taste of nice weather but not much yet. We usually can't plant flowers until after Memorial Day because of frost. I can't wait to start though and I'm looking forward to playing out side myself! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has grown so much since I last saw pictures of her on your blog. What fun to play on the playground with little kids. Here's Mine

      Delete
  8. what a gorgeous darling sweetpea! hope your saturday was incredible! btw, I love the design of your blog ~ Lori did mine too - isn't she awesome?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet pea is particularly cute. Slides are such fun (we call them slippery dips in Australia, still kids love them whatever they're called).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can see her joy and excitement shining through in those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Looks like such a fun day for everybody!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such happy photos - a real breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing a little of your world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when the kids enjoy the slide...even if it makes me envious. :-)
    Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)