Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Don't Fear The Reaper

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! (If you're on Goodreads, I've included a button to add the book to your list just below the teaser!)

Here's today's teaser from a YA paranormal book that I'm hoping to finish up in the next day or two and bring you my review soon after...


"Reapers sound..."

"Bad-ass? Yeah," Daniel agreed. "You only saw the nice side of Banning. When he has to collect a soul and send it packing to hell in a hurry, he can be downright brutal."
~ page 60 of Don't Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto

Don't Fear the Reaper (Netherworld, #1)

15 comments:

  1. "Packing to Hell?" Oh brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great teaser! And i like the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, this sounds good. Both title and teaser. I'll be checking this out, thanks! =) My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. I hope you are enjoying it. Come see my teasers for Furious by Jill Wolfson and Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, going to check this one out. Thanks for sharing.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see how it would take a brutal person to send someone packing to hell! Good teaser.
    My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF AN INSTINCTIVELY MUTINOUS BABY BOOMER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I have this one on my tbr, I love reaper books :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banning sure sounds interesting! Even the title of that book has me intrigued. I'll be keeping an eye out for your review :)

    Here's my teaser from Breathe by Sarah Crossan

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds exciting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good to me! I will have to read it. Thanks for a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Intriguing tease! I somehow don't fear the reaper since Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. ;)

    Our teaser.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is a new one to me and I loved that teaser. I want to know the characters more, and who they are talking of. :)

    I have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-158_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a new one for me, but it sounds pretty cool. Great teaser,! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser! Scary, but intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)