Thursday, August 20, 2009

BBAW - Thanks for the Noms!!

BBAWI have to send out HUGE Thank You's to those who nominated me for 4 separate BBAW categories...

~ Best General Review Blog
~ Best Writing
~ Most Concise
~ Best New Blog

I am truly honored and humbled by these nominations. I honestly can't tell you how much they mean to me!

Stealing a page out of other people's books, I was wondering if any of you had any thoughts about posts (5 for each category) that I should submit for consideration?? I've actually even recruited my mother to help me out, as she's a loyal reader of my blog! I'll be pondering my submissions tonight and tomorrow, and hope to get them all in sometime tomorrow evening, since the deadline is 11:59pm! So if you think of a post that I ought to include in my submissions, please leave me a comment with the post suggestion and the category--your help is most greatly appreciated!!

Once again, thank you all for your continued support and blogging love... I wouldn't be here without you all!
Signature

19 comments:

  1. Congrats, you deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on the nominations! Very well deserved, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the nominations! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's a great idea, recruiting your mom to help pick out posts. I'd recruit mine, only she doesn't read my blog LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your posts are great - you will have hard time selecting :P

    Congrats - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Melissa, doin the *happy happy* dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Selecting those posts is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congrats, Melissa. I've got to agree that you're definitely one of my favorite new blogs. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa -- congrats, that is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on these well-deserved nominations...and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Melissa! You've accomplished a lot on your blog in only 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!

    I have something for you here:
    http://bridget3420.blogspot.com/2009/08/bingo-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Melissa-well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your nominations!

    I'm reading Strangely Beautiful right now, too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)