Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday Thunks (08.06.09)

Welcome to the August 6th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 and the color of the crap under your shoe.

1. What the hell were you thinking?
Who knows?!

2. The tornado sirens go off in your neighborhood - what do you do?
Attempt to get to my parents' house a mile away since they have a basement. Otherwise guess we have to hide in the powder room downstairs...

3. Give us a recipe.
Buy a frozen entree. Put it in the microwave for the directed time. Take it out of the microwave, open the container, and eat it.

4. It's the middle of the night, there isn't a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it?
Probably not that long if there isn't a car in sight, period. Maybe 15-20 seconds?

5. When was the last time you got all dressed up fancy-like? Where did you go?
Hmmm... Guess it would have to be for a friend's wedding last August. Can't think of any other time I got really dressed up for anything much.

6. Have you ever had a mole removed?
Nope.

7. Are you in an area of record highs or record lows for the temps this summer? Are you lucky and stuck in the middle where it's somewhat normal?
I guess it's been mainly normal, with a few hot spells. I haven't paid that much attention.

8. When was the last time you changed your furnace filter?
Is that the same thing as the AC filter? Probably last year, meaning it's probably overdue for a change...

9. What's your favorite type of frog?
A tree frog, I suppose. Honestly, I couldn't care less about frogs. At least I was nice and didn't say a dead one...

10. If you were to go on America's Got Talent, what would you do for your talent? (and choosing not to go is not an option....)
I dunno, sing maybe? But really, I wouldn't be going, regardless of whether or not that's an option. I'm stubborn ;-)

11. Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building?
Yep. Freshman dorm a couple of times.

12. What is the first website you go to each day when you sit down at your computer, other than your email?
Probably Facebook.
Signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments in my blog about Holly's Inbox and for adding a link to your post! I have thought about doing that, too (adding other blog review links to my book reviews) - how do you organize them? Do you keep them in an Excel file when you come across a book you'll be reading soon, or do you Google for them, or do you just put them up when people tell you they have that certain review? I at least know you have a Holly's Inbox that I can link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. The good frog = dead frog comment made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Give us a recipe.

    Hahaha!!!

    Sounds like my life!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)