Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Challenge Completed!

PagesReadCompletedButton
Well, I completed my first challenge - the Pages Read Challenge hosted by Kathrin at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic. You can view my original challenge post here to see what books got me to my goal of 30,000 pages. The magic book that put me across the finish line was A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi, which I completed on July 30th. I'm still planning to continue tracking my pages read for the year, of course, so I will continue to update that post with my progress. Clearly I underestimated the number of pages that I could read in a year this time around, but I'll know better how to estimate my goal for next year! If only I will be so lucky as to be able to read so many books in 2010!!
Signature

10 comments:

  1. Well done - 30,000 pages. That is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very impressive, especially with so much time left of this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats! That's a lot of pages... or so it seems? I count in books, not pages, so it's hard to tell.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for completing your first challenge!
    Big Hugs, bethxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-congrats! I haven't completed a single one yet. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I am going to have to look into this one next year as I feel I probably read more pages than I do actual books sometimes (I sometimes start a book then stop it and start another one and so on).

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)