Monday, August 10, 2009

Mystery Mondays: Winners of Dying for Mercy!!!

I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting my post to see who the two lucky winners of Mary Jane Clark's Dying for Mercy would be. I'm sorry I couldn't get to it sooner today. I'd like to congratulate... drumroll, please...

Trishalynn0708

&

Ryan G

I will be sending an email to you both momentarily so that you can send me your mailing addresses, which I will forward on to the folks at Wiredset. (I'd like to thank them again for allowing me to host this giveaway!)

I hope you both enjoy the book! Congratulations!
Signature

4 comments:

  1. Well, I was really hoping I'd win, but I knew the odds were against me. So in lieu of winning, I wish the winners a big congratulations! And hours of happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of them. Lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both of you!...nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)