Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time to Share Awards!

Thank you to the wonderful bloggers who have nominated me for awards within the last week! I thought I'd pass along the love today...

HEARTFELT Award
Thank you to Austenfan at Reality Bites... Fiction Does it Better! for the Heartfelt award.

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules

Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my nominees:

Teddyree at The Eclectic Reader
Sheri of A Novel Menagerie
Trish at Trish's Reading Nook
Jennifer at The Literate Housewife
The lovely ladies at B. A. M. Book Reviews

BINGO Award
And I was nominated by THREE people for BINGO's Beautiful Blog Award! Wow! Teddyree awarded me for being Informative, Ryan G. awarded me for being Neighborly, and Bridget awarded me for being Beautiful. Here's how it works...

This award means that my blog is:

B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

I'd like to pass the award along to the following fabulous blogs:

B: Beautiful ~ Books Love Jessica Marie
I: Informative ~ GreenBeanTeenQueen
N: Neighborly ~ Giving... Reading - A Chance...!!!
G: Gorgeous ~ Today's Adventure
O: Outstanding ~ The Burton Review

Thank you again to everyone who gave me an award. I hope those of you reading this post will be sure to visit the blogs I've awarded, as well!
Signature

17 comments:

  1. So funny.. My "award-accepting" post was posting the moment you were notifying me I had gotten another award so I ran back and edited my post to include yours.. LOL
    And Thanks so much for choosing my blog as Outstanding, you are appreciated! I hope that life is settling better for you with your new job and schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much Melissa! :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. First congrats to you on the awards! And second, thanks so much for including me with these other great bloggers. You really are too sweet, Melissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What an adorable little mouse. I really appreciate you thinking of me. You are equally deserving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog love Melissa, truly well deserved and thanks for thinking of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Melissa. Well-deserved awards. And they are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Melissa! Very much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much. I don't know how to get that little mouse coming out of the cup on my blog... please teach me how!

    Marie Burton totally rocks! She's my bloggin' buddy!

    Love her!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. You think my blog is gorgeous? Aww, thanks! You've made my day!

    Congrats on all YOUR awards. You totally deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards...looks like you picked some great blogs to pass them onto as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and you deserve them! I am so pleased to see the BINGO award I started going to great blogs like yours and then being passed on as it means people take it seriously and that puts a smile on my face!...way to go, Melissa..and isn't that Heartfelt Award the cutest? I THINK Pudgy did that one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the awards, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards, Melissa!

    I have another award for you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You deserve them Melissa, and thank u for passing it along!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)