Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Contest Winner!!!

Yes, friends, we have a WINNER!

I have to tell you that I was utterly amazed and flabbergasted by the amount of attention this contest received. I mean, I thought it was a good idea to have it coincide with the reading challenge that Beth Fish is hosting but I really didn't expect the response to be so overwhelming (and wonderful)!

There were well over 200 comments (several had been deleted by authors, so if I had to guess, around 220 in the end) for a total of 718 entries. It took me about an hour and fifteen minutes to finally arrive at that number. And the winning entry was...

#196 - Bookfiend!!!

I have sent you an email to the address you provided, please contact me within 48 hours or I will have to choose a new winner! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the books!!

Thank you again to everyone who entered, blogged, tweeted, commented, you name it!

5 comments:

  1. Dang! Maybe next time! Congrats Bookfiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Boofiend, with your name you so deserved it! Now I'll just go to the used bookstore and get my name on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! What a super giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)