Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks (07.16.09)

Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 15 and the color of windows.

1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?
First off, thanks for the link, as I've never heard it referred to by that word, and yes, I've known one person who had a blue eye and a brown eye. I didn't really think anything of it, other than it's interesting.

2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?
I wonder how long that would take to do? Ronald Reagan wouldn't be a bad choice, other than that, not really sure...

3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
Saturn, so I could go skating on its rings :-)

4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
Not sure, and how am I supposed to know, I thought you picked it?

5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
Didn't play, my bad.

6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
Which bathroom?? In the powder room they're sort of cranberry-colored, in the guest bath they're blue and beige, and in the master bath they're brown and beige.

7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
Hmmm, funny things don't seem to happen to me that much. I rarely find myself saying "A funny thing happened to me on the way to..." So yeah, no idea.

8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
I don't know the first thing about cows so I'd sell it. Eat Mor Chikin! ;-)

9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
He** no!

10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?
Can't say that I do.

11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
Lovely question. I no longer have homework, but when I did, I guess the vast majority that would have come out was higher math--calculus, stats, and the like.

12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?
The Phantom of the Opera!

13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
Probably to take a look (but not outside, from the windows), in this area there's little crime so I'd be curious to know what those gunshots were about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)