Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thunks (07.23.09)

Welcome to the July 23rd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Berleen, the number 22 and the color of the last road kill you saw.

1. You walk into a store and the cashier is being held up by a robber. The robber's accomplice is dead on the floor at your feet with a shotgun laying next to him. The robber does not see you, but the cashier does - what do you do?
Well, I like to think that I might grab the shotgun and catch the robber off guard, but I rather think it's more likely that I'll freeze and wet my pants.

2. We go to an ice cream shop for an ice cream cone. You say you are buying and I am going to stay in the car. You ask me what I want and I say "surprise me", what kind of ice cream cone am I going to get?
Probably mint chocolate chip. It's my favorite, so it can be yours to that day.

3. You have a dream that your co-worker, friend or whoever is hit by a garbage truck after they back into a ladder with a black cat on it. The next day you see that person standing by a ladder with a black cat on it and there is a garbage truck driving down the road.... what do you do?
Tell them not to back into the ladder. (Once I get over the initial shock. Hopefully that will be in time to avert disaster.)

4. What is the most money you've won on a lottery or scratch off ticket?
Ha! $6 and that was on a group ticket split among 5 people. We just reinvested it in some more picks.

5. A neighbor kid down the street comes to your door and offers to wash all of your windows outside for $10 - do you have him do it?
Um, no. Maybe I'll let him wash one or two for $10 but that's it. How's the kid supposed to get the second story windows, anyway???

6. Go to Google Images. Type in the name of the last movie you saw. Post the first picture that comes up.

Transformers2

7. Your local animal shelter calls you and says there are 3 dogs that need an immediate foster home for 3 days. If you do not accept, the dogs are put down that day. Do you take them in?
If we're talking about 3 days, sure, I can handle that. Even if we're talking about longer I'd probably do it, despite our small house. Hopefully they aren't big scary dogs, either.

8. What is the messiest room in your home?
A toss-up between our bedroom and the living room, and sometimes the kitchen.

9. Have you ever been to a wedding that participated in a strange tradition that you had never heard of?
Yep.

10. Name one sport that you just don't get.
Um, I don't know... Boxing? Sure... boxing = boring.

11. What was the last email that came into your inbox about?
A new follower on Twitter :-)

12. Have you ever purchased anything from a sex shop? Extra points if you tell us what it was....
Sheesh, lol. No.

13. Go back to that Google Images link... type in the last food item that you ate. Post the 2nd picture it comes up with.

My food is chicken fingers (had to think about it, it's been a few weeks) and here's the pic:

chicken fingers

14. Got any bumper stickers on your vehicle? What are they?
Nope, I'm not big into putting bumper stickers on my cars. Though I like reading other people's...

15. What meme question do you wish was never asked again?
Sorry, no clue.

6 comments:

  1. I loved this!!!!
    Great idea. I read the whole thing.

    I won $20. once on a scratch off lotto game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Did you enjoy Transformers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Thursday Thunks. Thanks to your last week, Lauren and I decided to do it too. :) It's a lot of fun, isn't it?

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things catch on quickly! I can't wait to see the new Transformers, I'll probably have to wait for the DVD. Yay for mint chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie ~ Yes, it was pretty good. The usual thing for that sort of movie of course, but we enjoyed it.

    A Flight of Minds ~ Yes, it is a lot of fun :-) Glad you're enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For 12th question your answer were
    "Sheesh, lol. No.", hey is it real answer?

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)