Sunday, March 24, 2013

#Bloggiesta: Sunday Mini-Challenge Round-up



Today, referring to this as a "round-up" may be a bit of an exaggeration, as I am only going to be sharing a couple of mini-challenges, one of which I will actually be finalizing tomorrow, but I'll go ahead and mention it today. Anyway, here is the continuation of yesterday's Mini-Challenge Round-up Post:


Fourth Mini Challenge: Jump Start Your Traffic with StumbleUpon

I had signed up with StumbleUpon awhile back and then never did much with it. I am going to try to make a conscious effort to change that. April over at Good Books & Good Wine has an interesting post about the traffic she has been able to generate by using StumbleUpon and I think it is well worth the effort. I've made it easy to stumble my posts by adding a button via Share This, so if any of you feel so inclined, I'd love for you to stumble a post you would recommend to others. I'm trying to do the same on other blogs as I visit them.

Fifth Mini Challenge: Getting To Know You

Tomorrow I will be sharing a little "Getting To Know You" post about one of the book bloggers I have discovered while visiting Bloggiesta posts. It amazes me how HUGE this community has gotten since I first started blogging about books over four years ago. It's fun to meet new people to chat about books with, isn't it?!

So, that's it for me as far as the mini-challenges go... Feel free to visit my Bloggiesta To-Do list to see how I'm doing on my own personal goals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)