Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Snapshot: More Photo-A-Day!

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at Alyce's blog, At Home With Books.
After last week, I expect you know the drill... This week I will start with pictures from the #BSMPhotoaday Challenge:

March 10 - Swag drawer. So I actually had my swag kind of scattered in different drawers, lol, and now it’s in one place after taking this pretty picture… I don’t have a ton — I don’t get out much, lol!

March 11 - IMM. Nothing today but an order from BN.com will be here Wed. Of course, I don’t understand why it has to sit ready to ship an hour away since last Friday until Wednesday, but whatever…

March 12 - Reading space. This will be my spring/summer reading space, with lots of flowers blooming!

March 13 - Beverage. At that moment it was diet Dr. Pepper while I worked… I was reading the stuff I was working on, lol.

March 14 - Favorite cover. Let’s be honest, who has just ONE favorite cover? I grabbed the closest at hand… Love the covers for the whole series!

March 15 - Reading companion. I always have my phone handy, whether to stay in touch with the outside world or look something up quickly while reading…

March 16 - Something about me. I love music. Lately, Josh Groban’s newest album has been what I’ve been listening to…

And now for this week in #EstellaGram:

March 10 - Reading space. The glider that was formerly in our nursery. It's now downstairs in our den/living room.

March 11 - Funny. I haven’t read anything by Dave Barry in years but I used to think he was hysterical….

March 12 - Reading helpers… Particularly for when I’m studying (highlighters, stickies) but the bookmark and iPad are more general helpers

March 13 - Lighting. It depends… Sometimes it’s just the light of my ereader…

March 14 - Other pastimes… I don’t watch a lot of TV but TBBT is my favorite sitcom.

March 15 - Blanket. Obsessed with my cozy Sherpa throw…

March 16 - Drink of choice. At this time of day, it’s coffee! At night, it would be water or juice… Or hot chocolate if it's cold!

Happy Saturday! I'm off to visit all of your snapshot posts!!

15 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the idea of a photo-a-day, and it yields a peek into our worlds. Thanks!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun photo collection, tea is usually my drink of choice,

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the perspective on that last photo I thought it was a giant vat of coffee! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a photo-a-day, and I keep meaning to try, but I'm not disciplined enough to stick with it. But your garden reading corner has given me an idea for my outside space. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/U62WN

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the swag, I have swag mixed in around my bookshelves, I won't do pictures though, because it's not at all organized and a tad embarrassing, LOL. I read Graceling awhile ago, great read. Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your spring/summer reading spot.

    Oh my....I LOVE the Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is my favorite. :)

    THANKS for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing your photo-a-day pics! We got a peek into your week! Loved the swag and your reading area with the glider with sherpa throw looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for ward to seeing your outside reading space again in a few months. Big Bang is a favorite in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big Bang Theory is my favorite TV show too. I even watch old repeats if I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I always enjoy getting a sneak peak at another blogger's day-to-day. Lovely outdoor reading spot!
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed your blog, seeing your slice of life in photos♫♪ Happy Week-end♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa, I am so with you on Big Bang. My husband and I love it! Where we are there are certain nights where TBS plays it all night long. We watch every single episode! I love your spring reading spot, can't wait to see it with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you connected so many of your pics to reading -- your true love. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cover of Graceling too! It is such a good book!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)