Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: The Scorpio Races



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! (If you're on Goodreads, I've included a button to add the book to your list just below the teaser!)

I have finally gotten around to reading The Scorpio Races, chipping away at the old TBR pile. My review is scheduled to go live tomorrow, so I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I LOVED this book! Here's my teaser for you... And this may be the only time I actually share just TWO sentences, it's a miracle!


Again and again I dive into the water. Again and again it is too dark, too cold, too fast, too late.
~ page 105 (Nook eBook)
 The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Scorpio Races

1 comment:

  1. If the point of my wandering is to look for signs, maybe this is one of them. Whether he was one of the good guys or the bad, the driver brought me here for a reason. I was meant, like the apostles, to see signficance in coincidence. pg 113 The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)