Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Snapshot: Winding Up March Photo Challenges

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at Alyce's blog, At Home With Books.
As it turns out, this week wasn't much easier in terms of keeping up with the daily bookish photo challenges. I have put in a lot of hours for my job with more to go this weekend. But enough about that, time for some pictures!

From #BSMPhotoaDay...

March 24 - I’m NOT reading. Nor am I doing anything fun at the moment… Cleaning up the kitchen…

March 25 - Current scene. Ok I know this should be from a book but I feel more inclined to share the scene in front of my bugging out eyes… 110 pages of data entry that I’ve come back to after my trip last week. O.o (The pile grew to nearly 200 before I could make a dent, still working on it...)

March 26 - Freebie. I’m always looking for freebie ebooks… You never know when you’ll strike gold!

March 27 - Autograph you love. I have a few from Karen E. Hoover, but this is my favorite sentiment :-) love her wolf child saga books, too!!!

March 28 - Snack time. No snacks but some cinnamon candies while I work late… Stupid data entry.

March 29 - Favorite TV show… Love TBBT!!!

March 30 - Bookstore. Sorry this is a lousy pic but I have no time today… I shop mostly online anyway…

From #EstellaGram...

March 24 - Food. Baked spaghetti fresh out of the oven.

March 25 - Cozy. Fleece PJ’s and flip flop slippers.

March 26 - Reading nook…

March 27 - Reading music. How I wish I could play Chopin’s Polonaise in a flat major!

March 28 - Snuggle. Didn’t have a bookish picture in me today…

March 29 - Growing. My readership… I hit 100,000 page views yesterday!!

March 30 - Yellow. Laura’s duck and her kitchen… Not bookish but an easy pic to share…

And there you have it! Off to link up, but sadly I don't think I'm going to get to make the rounds to see other people's pics today. Work calls during any free moments I have today, boo!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Even though you were so busy at work, it looks as if you had a varied week. I like that yellow duck - it must be almost as big as Laura! http://goo.gl/AnAv3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, when she first received that duck as a gift, it WAS as big as she was, haha! It's one of her favorites, I think because it IS so big :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. What a fun way to see someone's week. Hopefully next time you won't have quite so many work pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope so too, believe me! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  3. March has been fun - are you in for April ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admittedly, I'm speaking from my gut here, but my favorite picture was the one of that baked spaghetti. It's caused me to look in my kitchen and find that I have nothing nearly as good to eat in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Laura's duck! That's a lot of work getting in a picture each day! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)