Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Snapshot: March Challenges Continued

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at Alyce's blog, At Home With Books.
This week was a bit of a challenge in terms of keeping up with my daily photo challenges. I was in Orlando for a trade show Monday through Thursday, but somehow I managed to keep up with everything!

This week, I'll start with #EstellaGram pictures...

March 17 - Slump. Biggest slump I’ve ever had, back in late 2010 - mid 2012… I still read some, of course, but wasn’t blogging.

March 18 - Heart. A book in my digital TBR pile…

March 19 - Readalong. I don’t really do those so this was the closest I could come to one…

March 20 - Events. The haul from the event I attended on the 10th…

March 21 - Inspiration… In the form of inspirational fiction. It’s the best I could do at the airport

March 22 - Library. Here’s our local branch. Embarrassed to admit I haven’t been in awhile.

March 23 - eReader or eBooks. So, I own a Nook GlowLight and an iPad, on which I use the Kindle app. I have loads and loads of eBooks thanks to freebies and deals...


And now for #BSMPhotoaday...

March 17 - Happy St. Patty’s Day… It may be hard to tell, but her shirt says Glam Rock. And note there is a book in the picture, so this is still bookish! ;-)

March 18 - Lucky. Down in Florida with the palm trees and nice temps, sounds lucky to me, despite the work part ;-) And yeah, I guess this one's not so bookish.

March 19 - Green book cover… Another from my digital TBR…

March 20 - Favorite book to movie.

March 21 - Facebook. My Official page, come by and visit! http://www.facebook.com/melissas.bookshelf

March 22 - Twitter. Follow me at http://twitter.com/MelsBookshelf !

March 23 - Pinterest. Follow me at http://pinterest.com/MelsBookshelf! I pin about a lot more than books (though I haven't been super active lately).

Happy Saturday! I look forward to seeing other pictures from those of you participating in Saturday Snapshot!

24 comments:

  1. Love your snapshot a day theme. I am now following you on Twitter and Pinterest...and clicked "like" on your FB page.

    Love the March 17 shot!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've followed you back on Twitter and Pinterest, and I appreciate you liking my FB page! Happy Saturday!

      Delete
  2. A daily photo challenge sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! But doing three this month has been a bit of a challenge, haha... Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I followed and liked, too! Neat how that worked. Very creative ways of keeping up with your snapshot challenges during a conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your life... I can see them through your photos of the week. I'm most interested in the One Year Bible. Interesting that you're reading the KJV. I'd like to get hold of that one. THanks for stopping by Ripple Effects. And... we're both on Twitter. I'm @Arti_Ripples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks -- following you now! :-) Glad you stopped by. KJV is actually the only Bible I have ever used, which is why I chose that one. I do have some other translations, but I grew up with KJV. I got mine from Amazon :-)

      Delete
  5. aww, great pictures! I think everyone goes through blogging funks at some point or another and family really is more important! I liked your library shot, it reminded me that I haven't been to my library in quite a while either.... go e-books! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think it is easy to get burned out on blogging because of all that goes along with it. I've been pretty active to start the year and I'm dreading getting burned out later, haha, but maybe I won't!

      And yes, go e-books! (That's probably part of why I haven't been to the library, though I have actually checked out some e-books from our library!)

      Delete
  6. You did a good job covering each day. I bet that's time consuming to do and pull into your post. But thanks for sharing all the bookish fun. Love the "glam rock". :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have gotten in the habit of drafting out this post the Thursday before so I can go ahead and set most of the text up and pop in most of the pictures. Then somehow it doesn't seem so bad, even though it does take time to get it all set up.

      Delete
  7. Sometimes the busier you are the more organised and satisfied you find yourself to be....but be sure to find time just for yourself♫♪ Nice series of photos...Happy week-end♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually own three ereaders, along with borrowing my hubby's iPad sometimes to read. I can't definitely relate to that one of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! And when they first came out, I swore I would not be doing the eReader thing anytime soon, but I have to admit I love them!!!!

      Delete
  9. I've been unwell this week and my photo a day challenges took a hammering! I think doing 2 is one too many for me. Maybe I'll alternate them from here on in.
    It's been lovely following you on instagram though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well -- seems like I know a lot of people in that boat this week. I don't think I'd be doing those challenges, either! I have to say I am looking forward to going back to just one challenge next month. Three has been a bit tedious to keep up with after awhile. And yes, I enjoy keeping up with you and others on Instagram! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. So....behind...on...photo....challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fun to try to take a photo each day. I started at 365 but I'm a little behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been more challenging than I thought it would be. Sometimes I just don't like the prompts or I'm not feeling very creative. I think it will be easier when I'm back to just one challenge next month, though!

      Delete
  12. Very cool that most of our photos include books!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better soon - I love looking at your daily photos. No Snapshot from me this week, because I only got back from Mum's yesterday, but I like to see what everyone is doing!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)