Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays: Need

TeaserTuesdays Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

~ Grab your current read
~ Open to a random page
~ Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
~ BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
~ Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Need coverHere's mine:



That's what stinks about lying. It's hard to do it to yourself and actually believe it. It's much better to just chant your phobias, face the truth, and be on your way, but I can't do that. Not yet.



~ page 17 of Need by Carrie Jones

10 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I like this one, can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cover and teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chant your phobias... that's good advice.

    Here is my teaser this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teaser, and I love that cover!!

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one I got for the cover and really need to get to one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool teaser, going to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)