Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thunks (05.28.09)

Welcome to the May 28th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!

These questions were submitted by Thursday Thunker participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....) we are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant's blog.


21. How many states have you been in?
Ummmmm.... I had to actually go and look at a map to make sure I didn't miss any: 20.

22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
Lol, good question... A piggette? A piggess? Piggerina? Piglette?

23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
I don't know, vent all my frustrations I guess?

24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
Well, I guess half of GA has SC to the right. Otherwise it's just the Atlantic Ocean.

25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
Australia/New Zealand

26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
You tell me.

27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
No. Who?

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
Escargot, I guess. Other than swallowing sour milk one time. That was horrible.

29. Is it cloudy right now?
Yes. And foggy.

30. What is your dream job?
My question! Running a used bookstore. Or making jewelry. It's a toss-up.

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
Books, movies, and probably some stuff for the house.

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
First it was an artist. Then it was a teacher. Now I'm an account executive that's probably getting ready to go back into store management. But when I finish growing up, see #30.

33. what was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies and My Little Pony.

34. How do you think these things up??
I'm a genius!

35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
Because they can. And because the people must not care enough.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
Don't remember.

37. What do you mean?
What do YOU think I mean?

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
I hated Sesame Street when I was growing up (blasphemy, I know) so I'll have to pass on this question.

39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
Probably something classical (piano) that I could just relegate to the background.

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
I can't really think of any mistakes like that.

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
Bye-bye excess weight.

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
It's a toss-up between 24 and Lost. Though I do really like The Big Bang Theory.

43. Do you believe there is life after death?
Yup.

5 comments:

  1. These are fun to read but I don't think I'd have the patience to write them out myself.
    I really like the Big Bang Theory also by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sour milk - been there. Had it in my tea and nearly threw up!

    I am impressed - 20 states that is really good. I would love to travel all over America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to New Zealand too. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, I think piggerina is my favourite :P

    I had a bit of sour milk too once :( That was absolutely horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Piggerina"--LOL! Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)