Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday

WaitingOnWednesdayWaiting On Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine.


Well, I don't have a title or a book cover to show you for this week's pick, but I'm going with the sequel to Need by Carrie Jones, since I just read Need yesterday and really enjoyed it! According to her web site, it's due out in January 2010!!

Fortunately, the ending of Need wasn't too much of a cliffhanger--most everything of major import was resolved--so the wait shouldn't be too bad. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a book cover for my pick either:)
    Mine is up at The Burton Review.
    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can get your hands on an ARC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading Need earlier this morning and I was so glad to hear that there is going to be a sequel. I really loved Need and I was also glad that it wasn't too much of a cliff hanger so it won't be so hard to wait for the sequel. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)