Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thunks (05.07.09)

ThursdayThunks Welcome to the May 7th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via Skype, the color cranberry (is that a color?) and the number 1,999,784,926,901.

1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme?
I think they're fun. I enjoy reading everyone's answers to some of the crazier questions. Plus, it guarantees I have a post today!

2. Ever whiten your teeth?
Sure, with those Crest Whitestrips...

3. Do you drive the speed limit?
Lol, nope. As in, I usually drive OVER it.

4. Did the dog eat your homework?
Never.

5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon?
Well, given that we cut ours, we probably start eating at the center... so one!

6. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
Uh no. Who does?

7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it?
Heck no! Unless I could peek out a window and see that it was someone I knew.

8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?
After I shave my legs. Seriously, that was the first thing I thought of.

9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)
I had someone blatantly lie to my face about something they should have known that I would know the truth about. I can't go into anymore detail than that, but I remember thinking, are you seriously that stupid?

10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100?
By itself? Not sure if I could stomach that. I'd probably try for $100 though. I can't imagine it would kill me, right?

11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?
Oooh, this is an easy one for me since I work for an apparel vendor! I've got samples all over the place... Let's see, a fleece jacket that's 80% cotton/20% poly, made in Pakistan.

12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)?
Ummm, I know I should be able to think of something, but I'm drawing a blank. I can remember thinking, "they named their kid THAT?" Oh well, if I think of it, I'll add it later.

13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard?
Because.

7 comments:

  1. That is just mad! I drive over the speed limit too. Not a good thing as now have points on my licence. I have had to get SATNAV to tell me where all the speed cameras are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because". Great answer! It's one I use often... as a mom. Come check out my answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1025 deaths a year in this country are due to butter overdoses. Be caredul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun quirky questions! I don't know if I could eat a stick of butter by itself, but give me a fresh-baked loaf of bread and like magic, it's gone. Not good, I know, but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this meme too!!

    http://kristinasfavorites.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-thunks.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a hoot, I had no idea Thursday Thunk was such a fun meme!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)