Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blimey!

Blimey! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe my anguish at my misdoings. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with only your readership as life preserver, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being an embarrassment to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is full to bursting from the light through yonder window breaks to sun down and beyond. I am wondering if I paid mine electricity bill. perchance.

I send you kisses although very chaste ones. Truly! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

Thanks to Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot, where I first saw this. It was just the laugh I needed! Check out the original link at The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator and create your own lazy post. Then head to Wendy's blog post and leave a comment with the link to your post. I hope a lot of people participate--I found myself wanting to generate several and I can't wait to read other people's creations!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Another fun way to spend my first day of spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute. I do get those lazy days sometimes too so maybe i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)