Sunday, March 15, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Well, I suppose I can't complain too much about my switch to a custom domain name. The links all seem to be functional and melissas-bookshelf.com is up and running!

So far, though, the big "technical difficulty" I came across is that my entire Blogroll went bye-bye. I'm currently working on rebuilding it, which shouldn't be too difficult given Blogger's handy tools. So don't worry, I haven't suddenly stopped reading everyone's blogs!

In the meantime, if anyone else happens to notice anything amiss on my blog, please let me know :-)

Happy Reading! 

4 comments:

  1. My reader is not picking you up now. Will play with it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get your blogroll back. It's such a pain rebuilding it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti--Thanks for the comment, it occurs to me that I may need to adjust my feedburner feed now, whoops!!

    ANM--Fortunately, blogger has options to load blogs you follow and subscribe to in Google Reader, so I almost feel like I cheated, but I got everyone back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your own domain! I hope the transition continues to be smooth. You're luckier than me - every link on my blog was broken for about 24 hours :P Your two new posts showed up on my reader just fine.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)