Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reviews Down the Road...

Reviews are coming, I promise! I've finished a couple of books while on vacation so far. I may try to write up a review of Club Dead, book 3 in the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris, tomorrow. So far, it's my favorite of the series--they improve each time! I'll also be reviewing Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan soon. It got off to a slow start for me but picked up after several chapters and I'm planning to continue reading the series... More on those two titles in the next couple of days!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to start reading my next book, Publish or Perish by Margot Kinberg. I've managed to keep up with my reading and blogging better than I thought I would while on vacation/working a trade show!

For now, I bid you all good night and happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. That's cuz you're super awesome! *high fives* I look forward to your reviews (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. An award awaits you at:

    http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-112-proxiwha-zombie-chickens.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.S ? lol sorry for this comment but i just thought it was soo funny that the little random word thing that pops up when posting comments said "nomen" made me giggle (=

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)