Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday

WaitingOnWednesday" Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catching Fire cover Well, assuming you've read my review of The Hunger Games from earlier today, is it any surprise that Catching Fire is now at the top of my W.O.W. list? Too bad it's not being released until SEPTEMBER 8!!! Oh well, I managed to wait for the last few Harry Potter books in between their releases, so I'm sure I can wait for this one. I'm a big girl. :-)






Just Take My Heart coverAnd even though I was less than impressed by Mary Higgins Clark's last mystery, I'm looking forward to her next one, due out April 6th: Just Take My Heart.




What are you waiting on this Wednesday??

3 comments:

  1. The Last Dickens. I believe it comes out tomorrow! Okay, not that much of a wait but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Hunger Games sitting in my TBR pile and I am considering waiting to read it until closer to when Catching Fire comes out just so I don't have to wait long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is THE book I want to really really really read this year. I just cannot wait. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)