Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vacation!!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to let you know that I'm heading down to sunny Florida for vacation (and a trade show) so I probably won't be on here as much as I usually am. (In fact, I shudder to think what my Reader is going to look like by the end of the week, lol.) I'm hoping to get some reading done while I'm gone, though, so you may see a review or two or maybe even a meme.

Just wanted to be sure that you knew I haven't fallen off the face of the earth :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

P.S. What do you think of the new layout? It's still a work in progress but I love the color scheme... Any thoughts or tips would be welcome!!

4 comments:

  1. wow! I LOVE the blog's new look, Melissa! It's gorgeous, just gorgeous. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I did enjoy the green because it's my favorite color but I love this new layout!

    I hope you have a great time!! See you when you get back (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! Glad you like the new layout! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun vacation Melissa. Wish I was with you as we're getting more snow here. I love the new layout! Where did you find it? Very pretty, plus I love pink.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)