Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Finds

FridayFindsFriday finds is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Check it out.

I haven't had as much time for blogging and reading blogs (much less reading actual books!) this week but there were a couple of titles I came across that I added to my wish list. I seriously need to find the time to get to work on that list. March is probably not going to be the month for that, though, thanks to more travel than usual for the full-time job...

But here are my finds for the week:

Uglies cover


Now if I could just FIND the time to get more reading done!!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be reading the Uglies very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uglies is a great book; in fact, the entire series is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SWORE that I would allow myself more time to read, and I am reading but all of the books that I am reading are long, long, long so the reviews are few and far between.

    You chose some good ones here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about the Uglies from so many different places. I'll have to check that out too.

    Here are mine for this week: http://nanscorner.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/friday-finds-march-6/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I just got a copy of Uglies and I can't wait to start reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Uglies too and more time to read would be ideal! lol.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)