Sunday, March 22, 2009

Library Loot (03.22.09)

LibraryLoot
Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

Well, some of you may remember my post about the library from several days ago. And if you don't, you can see that I've conveniently placed a link for you to check it out. =P

Of course, my point is that I said I wasn't going to check anything out until I made a list in my own stack of books. Clearly, if I'm writing this post now, I must have lied. Yes, it's true... I broke down earlier last week and stopped in to get the three books I was allowed to check out for the first trip: My Lord John by Georgette Heyer, The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, and Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan. They are all due a couple of days after we get back from Florida, so I can already see myself having to renew at least one of them, as I'm currently reading a book from my own collection. I'll probably try to read Faerie Wars while we're here, too, though, if I have enough time...

But it's great to be going to the library again!!

1 comment:

  1. Libraryloot :D I must participate in this one tomorrow, I did get 3 books today

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)