Saturday, April 25, 2009

And The Award Goes To...

Once again, I have to thank my fellow bloggers for some awards this week... Even better, I get to pass them back out!

Lovely Blog awardThank you to Elizabeth at As Usual, I need more bookshelves and Liyana at LiyanaLand! for the One Lovely Blog Award.

Here are the Rules...
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I awarded some lovely bloggers last week who weren't necessarily "new-to-me," but this week I'm going to take the easy way out and award this to the 30 "new-to-me" blogs I discovered during the readathon:

1) tickettoanywhere.blogspot.com
2) diaryofaneccentric.blogspot.com
3) ashleyslibrary.blogspot.com
4) smsbookreviews.blogspot.com
5) books-movies-chinesefood.blogspot.com
6) www.bartsbookshelf.co.uk
7) bookpsmith.blogspot.com
8) bookjunkiereviews.blogspot.com
9) books4alison.blogspot.com
10) agignac.blogspot.com
11) crazycommamomma.wordpress.com
12) alainereading.blogspot.com
13) abookloverforever.blogspot.com
14) fantaghiro23.blogspot.com
15) awaitingserenity.net
16) callistahogan.livejournal.com
17) birdbrainbb.net
18) hiddenplace.wordpress.com
19) wordsbyannie.blogspot.com
20) thefriendlybooknook.com
21) thebookgirl.net
22) bookslovejessicamarie.blogspot.com
23) kbpinkbookmark.blogspot.com
24) lastexilewords.blogspot.com
25) lissaslongyarn.blogspot.com
26) chikune.com/blog
27) gimmemorebooks.blogspot.com
28) librariansbookreviews.blogspot.com
29) karinlibrarian.wordpress.com
30) relatedreading.wordpress.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You Don't Say awardNext up, TeddyRee from The Eclectic Reader sent me the Super Comments Award! This is one of my favorites. Last time I awarded it to my top 10, this time I'm going to look at my current top 20 and award it to five of ten people I haven't already given it to. (Don't worry, the other five won't be left out... keep reading.) Your winners are...

Trish @ Trish's Reading Nook
Molly @ My Cozy Book Nook
Liyana @ LiyanaLand!
Luanne @ A Bookworm's World
Penny (aka Yooperchick) @ Penny's Pages

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2009 Friendly Blogger awardThank you to Scattie at In My Head for the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. I am passing THIS one on to the other five people in my top 20 commentators, mentioned in the award above:

Jen @ 50 for Jen
Vania @ Reverie Book Reviews
Melody @ Melody's Reading Corner
Ravenous Reader @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader
Nely @ All About {n}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Premios Dardo awardThank you to Jo at Ink and Paper and Mishel at mis(h)takes for the Premio Dardos Award! I'm not sure I feel as though I have earned it, yet, but it is certainly appreciated...

This award is for bloggers who distinguish themselves for showing cultural values, ethics, great and fun writing skills, as well as individual values, through their creative writing.

Rules:

1. To accept and show the distinct image
2. Show the link to the blog from which you were given the award
3. Choose 15 blogs to give the Dards Award (Premio Dardos).

Here are my picks--I'm limiting it to five this time around:

(1) Kristi, aka The Story Siren
(2) Nymeth from Things Mean A Lot
(3) Amy from My Friend Amy
(4) Mishel at Mis(h)takes
(5) J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog

26 comments:

  1. Yay! Thansk Melissa! :D :D :D :D :D
    Top 20 huh? I'll make it top ten. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had to go to top 20 since I already used my top 10 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH!!! thanks! haven't seen this one yet. glad someone thinks I'm friendly (NANCY!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm really glad you found my blog and fount it award-worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melissa! But I didn't give you the super comment award lol I gave you the award you're giving me 8)
    (http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-135-triple-threat.html)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, Melissa, you are very deserving of all these wonderful awards!

    Secondly, thank you so very much for passing along the "commenter" award to me. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mishel - Too funny! I had too many windows open, trying to keep these straight, lol. I'll fix my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks! Congrats on all you awards ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand hun. Congrats on winning these btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the sweet award and congratulations on all these that you received. I am new to your blog as well but look forward to dropping in and reading through your archives. I'll definitely be stopping by for Mystery Mondays. It may take a little while to pass the award on but I will as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! And thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great award haul! You deserve them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow thanks! I passed on the award here: http://smsbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/04/aww-you-shouldnve-have-another-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on so many amazing awards!<3

    And thank you for mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you for ALL the awards!!! and to all those you gave them out too!! You do have a great blog..and I enjoy stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOODNESS! How exciting and special this must be for you to know so many people enjoy your blog..and I agree with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh! Thank you so much Melissa! :) And congrats to you on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, thank you! You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the award, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the much deserved awards! And thanks for passing one on to me. That means a lot! :)

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the awards, Melissa! And thank you so much for passing on one to me! I feel so honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for the award!!!!!

    --Annie

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)