Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays: Ink Exchange

TeaserTuesdays Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

~ Grab your current read
~ Open to a random page
~ Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
~ BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
~ Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's mine:

InkExchange coverAnd when Leslie curled up in bed, she felt herself believing in Niall, believing in them, believing it really could be okay. Those dreams of finding someone who cared about her, who saw her as a person--maybe they weren't as impossible as they'd seemed.

~ page 180 of Ink Exchange, by Melissa Marr

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't heard of this book before. I'll have to check it out. Also, you have a lovely blog.

    http://nevernotreading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Leslie! Nice tease.

    Here's mine: www.bookbirddog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good book! my fave of Marr's! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Teaser! I have been wanting to read this book for ages! I think I may have go to the library website now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great teaser, I really want to read this one
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Very intriguing- kind of bittersweet. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser, and I love the cover!! :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely teaser! It's hard for me to feel that way sometimes, I'm still thinking it's impossible for me *sigh* lol

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not use CAPTCHA, please comment freely! However, I have had to disable the "Anonymous" commenting feature since the spammers are just out of control. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment -- I love to hear what you think! Feedback and discussion are always welcome. Happy reading :-)